ViirusxModz and Thumpingdrop's Super Lobby [Official Shop]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ViirusxModz and Thumpingdrop's Super Lobby [Official Shop]

Post  The Ultimate Mods on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

System Link Open Daily (Unless Stated As Closed)
Online Lobby Closed (Will Post When Open Day Before)
_____________________________________________________________
System Link Modding Section
=============================================================
Any Prestige As Long As Higher Than Existing, Level 1 Or 70. All Challenges, Custom Class Names, Accolades etc.. (Same As Online Lobby But Without Infections)

System Link Can Be Hosted When The Jtag Is Banned And Unlocks The Same As Online!
So Helps Us Earn More Money For KV's (Key Vaults) That Unban A Xbox For More Online Lobbies.

Put This In Note;(With Your Details)

Gamertag:
Account Email:
Password:
Prestige:
Level:

Stats;
----------------------------------------------
I Make Custom Stats Extra £5 Look Below
(This Is Extra £5 To VIP Account modding)
----------------------------------------------
Score:
Kills:
Deaths:
Killstreak:
Wins:
Losses:
Ties:
Winstreak:
Hits(Accuracy):
Misses(Accuracy):
Headshots:
Assists:
Accolades: Number To Add (I Would Add 100+ To All)

(Every Value Must Be Below: 2147483647
To Prevent Minus Score/Kills/Wins/Accuracy)
================================================================

My New Faster Way Of Payment;
About Payment;
[1] Send £5 As Gift ONLY To: xg_r4pidzz@hotmail.co.uk To Become VIP And Get FREE Account Modding
Send £10 For Custom Stats And Insert The Text Above With Your Details And Wanted Stats In Paypal Note
[2] Enter Gamertag, Email Address & Password In Message On Left
[3] Once Payed Post Gamertag Below (I Know Who Has Paid So Dont Say You Have Unless
You Have Proof, This Is A Warning!)
----------------------------------------------
About Account Recovery;
[1] I Will Recover You Account On My Non-Modded Xbox
[2] I Will Join System Link Match With JTAG'd Console And Unlock And Mods All The Items Posted Above
[3] Once Modded I Will Delete Account And Contact You By Email
[4] Delete Your Account Off Your Harddrive And 'Recover Gamertag'
===============================================================

!
If Not Sent As Gift; Refund
If Not Full Amount; Refund
No Gamertag, Email Address & Password; Refund
Payed For Stats But Haven't Entered Details In Note; Refund

____________________________________________________________

Online Lobby
============================================================
-For Host & VIP's:
----------------------------------------------
To Be Updated
============================================================
-For Paid Customers:
----------------------------------------------
-All Challenges
-All Titles
-All Emblems
-All Camo's
-All Guns Unlocked
-All Attachments Unlocked
-Modded Custom Class Names
-Leaderboards (Sets Score/Kills/Wins etc. To Prevent Minus Leaderboard Stats)
-Instant Level 70 (Press Of Button)
-Vision Mods (Different Screen Colours)
-Unlimited Ammo (No Reloads)
-Accolades Added
===============================================================
Leaderboard Stats Mod:
----------------------------------------------
STATS Set To;
Score:
Kills:
Deaths:
Killstreak:
Wins:
Losses:
Winstreak:
Ties:
Hits:
Misses:
-----------------------------------------------

!
These Stats Are SET This Prevent Minus Leaderboard Stats

=============================================================
-Lobby Mods: (Mods That Dont Stick When You Go Online)
----------------------------------------------
No Fall Damage
-Fast Sprint
-Low Friction Mod
-Low Gravity
-High Jump
==============================================================
Infection Mods: (Mods That Stick When You Go Online)
----------------------------------------------
-Burst Fire Mods (No Gun Cool Down, Auto M16/Famas)
-Instant Reload (Sleight Of Hand; Hold [X] And Shoot For Rapid Fire Intervention, FAL, M16 etc..)
-Laser Sight (Laser Beam Projecting Out Of Gun)
-FPS Counter (Tells you your FPS rate)
-Bigger UAV Compass
-2 Types of Wallhack (AC130 Red Box On Enemies & See Through Walls!)
-Wallhack (See Enemy Names Through Walls)
-Care Package (50% Change of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner)
-Emergency Airdrop (25% Chance Of Nuke, 25% Chance of AC130, 25% of Chopper Gunner, 25% Chance of EMP)
-Perfect Accuracy (Steady Aim; Crosshair Changes To + For Perfect Hip Fire Accuracy)
-Constant UAV (Always See Enemies On UAV Compass)
-UAV Update Time Fast (UAV Updates Every 0.001 Seconds)
-Always Host (You Will Have To Invite People When Searching If You Dont Have People Joining)
-Claymore & C4 Mod (Plant 999 Claymore/C4 Instead Of 2!)
-Chat To Other Team
-Super Knifing (Long Distance)
-Call Nuke In Instant (No Countdown)
----------------------------------------------
- Player Verification & Kick Menu ( For Host);
If Player Isn't In VIP Or Verified As Paid They Are Frozen & Warned To Leave If They Dont, Their Leaderboard Stats Are Reset. (*MUST SEE*)

The Ultimate Mods
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35
Points : 2147483647
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ViirusxModz and Thumpingdrop's Super Lobby [Official Shop]

Post  I So GooD at MW on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 am

i got into a lobby where the map pic was this lobby but the guy was a scammer so this guys are probaly legit

I So GooD at MW
V.I.P

Posts : 18
Points : 31
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 26
Location : Philly

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/keil1547

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum